What is Metapic?
Metapic allows you to easily earn money on your blog by selling goods in your posts. Watch a quick introduction and how-to on Metapic for bloggers here.
The service hosts 1100 e-commerce stores and partners with 15 000 profiles in the nordics.
How to setup Metapic?
If you see icons shown below when adding/editing posts, it means that you already have a Metapic account and you can skip this part.
If you don't, go to Settings > Metapic first, select your user from a drop-down list, and click 'Create account':
After creating an account Metapic will be activated and you will see the buttons mentioned above.
How to use Metapic?
1) Add a new post or edit an existing one and click 'Add collage'. A pop-up window will appear.
2) If you haven't used Metapic before, you will have to accept its terms and conditions.
3) Click 'Search'.
4) Select one of the four options.
5) Select a product you'd like to sell and click 'Use this product'.
Note: depending on your country products and prices (NOK/SEK) may vary.
6) You can select more then one product. Click 'I am done', when you finish your pick.
7) You can edit image shape and add some text to make your ad look better. Click 'I am done', when you finish.
8) You can also add some other tags. Click 'I am done', when you finish.
9) Edit your post. Check how the product looks in your editor.
10) And in your live post.
Your post is ready to earn some money for you now.
If you face any difficulties while using Metapic, feel free contacting our customer support.
Enjoy your blogging!