With our improved theme, Aurora, you can have your Instagram timeline in the footer of your site.
To set the Instagram widget in the footer, you have to follow the next steps:
- In your dashboard, go to Tools->Keyring
- Click on Add New button
- Now, click on Manage link and copy the link grey highlighted.
- Then, we have to register a new app on Instagram, so click on the link register an OAuth client on Instagram, it's better that you open this link in a new window:
- Fill the form that appears with your info like follows:
It's important that you paste the link that you copied in step 3 in the field "Valid redirect URIs:". Please, don't use the same data that in the screenshot, but your own data.
- Now you have to copy some info that Instagram give you. Click on Manage in the next screen.
- Copy the Client ID code and paste it your blog, in the previous tab that you leave opened (Keyring Service Management). You can find this page in Tools->Keyring->Manage link. Do the same for the Client Secret code. Then click Save Changes.
- Now click on the Back button.
- Click Instagram. In a window that has appeared click Authorize.
Note: the window may remain blank after clicking Authorize.
- Open your Dashboard. Go to Appearance->Customize->Social Settings, where check the box "Instagram Widget In Footer". If it's already checked, uncheck and check it again.
Now you should see your Instagram timeline in the footer.