If you’re experiencing troubles with your Google Analytics data, please follow this steps:
- If you have a Google Analytics account, go to step 3. If you haven’t, you can create a Google Analytics account with your Google account (Gmail or Google Apps). Go to google.com/analytics and click on “SIGN IN TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS” button.
- Follow the instructions and be sure that you choose in Time zone country or territory your current country (Norway, Sweden…).
- Go to your blog dashboard and click on Authorize Plugin button.
- Again, you have to click on Authorize Plugin button, and then follow the link under the text “Get Access Code”.
- You must get a code, just copy it and paste it on your blog dashboard.
- Done! Now you have the Google Analytics setup on your Dashboard.